Monday, October 5, 2009

Granny and Papa

This past Saturday we got to have lunch with Granny and Papa and it was such a great time. My cousin Jennifer was in town performing at the Majestic Theater. She is part of the production Mama Mia! We got to meet up with her and Granny and Papa at the Sheraton Gunther Hotel for a quick lunch. Brady did great and loved being held by Papa and Granny..he went right to Papa and didn't even cry when mom and dad walked away to stand in the buffet line... Papa has the magic touch! It was great to catch up with Jennifer because I haven't seen her in years... I was only disappointed that I didn't get to attend the performance..but I know it was outstanding! Granny and Papa, thanks for a wonderful lunch and even better company... Brady misses you already!



Granny, Jennifer, Papa, Me and Brady (who sees something more interesting at the next table):



"Magic Touch" Papa:Me and My Bug:



While downtown, we took Brady by the office building where Mommy and Daddy first met:



We also went by the restaurant where we had our very first conversation and really hit it off...and so it began!

No comments:

Post a Comment