Brady has two new cousins!! Welcome Cole Herbert Scurlock and Peyton Mackenzie Scurlock born on Friday, November 6th at 11:57 am and 12:00 pm. Cole weighed 3lbs 3 oz and Peyton weighed 3lbs 1oz. I was blessed and honored to be present for their arrival. I cannot put into words what an amazing experience it was... as there are no words that could possibly do justice to such a miracle. I will just say that Megan was absolutely incredible and so very strong... she made it look easy! I can also say that it will go down as one of the most memorable days of my life... it was truly an experience I will never forget. Thanks to Megan for allowing me to be there. Both babies will be in the NICU for 5 to 6 weeks but are doing really well. Thanks for all the prayers.
I can't wait for Brady to teach Cole and Peyton all his bad habits. Although it already sounds like Peyton is going to be bossing Cole and Brady around...I can't wait!
COLE HERBERT SCURLOCK:
PEYTON MACKENZIE SCURLOCK:
No comments:
Post a Comment