Brady and I flew to Dallas on Monday to spend the week at MeMes. Both MeMe and Uncle Michael had the week off, so we got to spend lots of quality time with them. Neither words or pictures can express how grand of a time we had. Brady had a BLAST and Mommy got to rest thanks to MeMe and Uncle Michael. Timmy and Aunt Amanda joined us on Wednesday and made it complete. We are so blessed with the amount of LOVE we have in our family.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for a PERFECT week.Mommy and Brady at the airport about to head to MeMe's house

MeMe is so happy to see us!!

Uncle Michael wasted no time getting down and playing with me. I adore Uncle Michael. I especially love when he crawls after me. I giggle and keep crawling past him trying to get him to chase after me.

I actually sat still for a bit so Meme could read me a book

Mommy, MeMe, Uncle Michael and I headed to the grocery store to do all the shopping for Thanksgiving dinner


MeMe playing Peek-a-Boo with me while we are waiting to check out

Big yawn...... I'm beat!

Always more time for playing with Uncle Michael though....

MeMe got a new, cool tunnel for me to crawl through.... loads of fun!

Uncle Michael waiting for me at the other end

Me and my sweet Aunt Amanda

Ollie being treated like a baby too...

Thanksgiving dinner..... yummy! I had sweet potatoes with apricots and green beans and rice.


Whew...I am stuffed!

Life is good!

Daddy fixing my collar. This is Mommy's favorite picture.

MeMe helping me walk off that big Thanksgiving dinner

Mommy cuddling with me after dinner

Daddy and Uncle Michael acting silly

This is my new trick I started at MeMe's. I love playing with my tongue!

My beautiful cousin Stella came over to play on Saturday


MeMe is in heaven reading to us

Cousin Stella giving me a kiss! She is the sweetest!!
Our friends Kevin, Peyton and Shelly came over on Saturday too. Peyton is about a year older than me and lots bigger...but I am still trying to take his toy away
More playtime!!

Peyton and I liked playing with this princess phone... don't think our daddies liked that too much.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SUCH A GREAT FIRST THANKSGIVING FOR BRADY!
No comments:
Post a Comment