1- I am my absolute happiest when my Daddy comes home from work. I smile REALLY big and kick my legs very fast!
2- I still like to take my baths lying down. Mom has tried to get me to sit up and play with toys and I don't have any interest. Daddy usually gives me my baths and I just lay there and enjoy. Many nights I even shut my eyes and doze off for a bit.
MeMe giving me a bath during our Thanksgiving week:
3- I don't like having my diaper changed. I fuss on the changing table and I am a wiggle worm and try to crawl away if you attempt to change it anywhere else.
4- I talk to my food through the entire meal.
5- I like brushing my teeth. I have a Winnie the Pooh toothbrush and I use Earth's Best Toothpaste...strawberry and banana...yummy!
6- I chew on the collar or sleeve of whatever I am wearing. I get pretty wet!
7- I giggled out loud the first time Mommy read "Doggies" by Sandra Boynton to me.
8- I look adorable in all my PJs. Check out some of my new Christmas ones:
9- I always wake up happy...probably because I look so cute in pajamas!






No comments:
Post a Comment