Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm a Ranch Baby!!

Christmas celebration- Part 2 should follow soon; however, I haven't been able to download the pictures I took with my dad's camera... so until then.... enjoy our little Ranch Baby:
Tim and I took Brady out to the Ranch for an afternoon over the Christmas break and he really enjoyed himself. We can hardly wait until he is old enough to camp out, ride four wheelers, and hunt...he is going to have a blast out there...he was already a real natural!
Hanging out with Tillmin...really liked his yellow shades!
Riding around in the jeep with Daddy, Mommy, GrandPooPaw, and Tom:
One of the big deer I got to see:
Checking stuff out:
One of the deer acting silly...he was showing off for us the entire time!
Looking at one of the females with Mommy..she even licked Mommy's hand!
Checking out yet another deer...very exciting!
Me and My Daddy out at the Ranch!

No comments:

Post a Comment