
We spent the weekend before Christmas in Port Lavaca at Granny and PawPaws. We had such a great time and it was so nice to catch up with family. My biggest regret is that I failed to pick up my camera most of the trip....very unlike me. Brady played with my cousin's son, Calhoun. Calhoun is 11 months and so adorable...they were very cute together and I could kick myself for not getting any pictures of them together. But here are a few pictures I did get...

Here I am opening my present from Granny and PawPaw.... notice how she put my picture on the present so I could find which one was mine... very cute and clever Granny!

They got me a Quiet Book- it teaches me shapes, how to pull on snaps and undo buttons, how to tie a shoe and undo a buckle...it is really neat! Thanks Granny and PawPaw!

Playing with my new Quiet Book:

Me and Aunt Sam after opening presents!

Big Papi acting silly and I laughed. However, Daddy came out with that same silly hat on and I screamed pretty good when I saw him in it.

Hanging out with Aunt Dollyn and Uncle Johnny... they are so fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment