Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Celebration - Part 2

On the Tuesday before Christmas, Brady and I drove to Fredericksburg and picked up Nonnie. Once Timmy got out of work, the four of us headed down to McAllen. We had such a GREAT time in McAllen and I think everybody LOVED spending Christmas with the Bug....in fact, I think Tim and I are afterthoughts now... everyone is most excited when Brady arrives... which is A-OK with us because we think he is AWESOME too!!

I did snap more pictures than the previous Christmas celebration in Port Lavaca but I still wasn't as diligent as I normally am...too busy eating and enjoying the company! We ate a magnificent Christmas dinner and enjoyed spending so much time with family...we love you all so much! Thanks for making Brady's first Christmas extra special!!!

**please excuse the random order of the photos... I have been working on the format forever and I can't make it work... I give up. So here they all are (randomly, of course):

Uncle Chris pushing Brady on his new red rocket...he loves it! Thanks Big Papi and KJ!

Nonnie has the magic touch with Cole... he is really aware and knows he's got a good thing going in Nonnie's arms.

Peyton and NanNan... NanNan also has the magic touch... Peyton is snoozing away.


Brady Bug has found a present/box to chew on that isn't his... sorry Aiden.
NanNan got Brady the book "Tickle Monster" with monster hands for tickling... he loves it and so does Mommy...good gift NanNan.


Helping Daddy pull a bow off a present.

Taking a little breather in Daddy's arms



OOoohh..opening my big gift from Daddy... My First Rifle (only a Texan would buy a 9 month old baby a gun!!) Daddy can't wait until I am old enough to shoot it!




Really cool caterpillar toy from NanNan and Grandpoopaw
Tearing into another gift... I am really getting the hang of this.

Chewing on one of my gifts.
Playing with a helicopter I got from Uncle Richard and Aunt Michelle!
Hanging out with Aunt Sam!


Some of Brady and Tim's WANT, NEED, WEAR and READ gifts
In my Christmas PJs in Daddy's arms on Christmas morning

Great picture of me and my Uncle Barrett!

Chewing on some toilet paper with Hillary Clinton's face... hee hee!!


I love to spin the wheels on my new red rocket!

Smiling with my Aunt Haley.

Me and Grandpoopaw!!
I'm very happy...NanNan just came and got me up from a nap.
Thanks again everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment