I feel like all we have done is go, go, go for the last several months so this weekend was such a change of pace. We got to just catch our breath and enjoy each other and our little family of four. Tim had Friday and Monday off and we just vegged around the house, ran a few errands, took Brady and Ollie to the park, ate good food.... basically just enjoyed each other, our precious son and our stinky puppy. I am humbled and grateful that God has blessed me with two AMAZING men in my life.
Brady and Ollie hanging out at the park

Daddy pushing me home after a fun evening at the playground

Me and Mommy on the slide..although it doesn't look like it in this picture, I really enjoyed riding down the slide

Chillin on the swing

I like this swinging stuff and I also couldn't take my eyes off of the bigger kids playing at the playground
No comments:
Post a Comment