Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ahh Choo!

So Brady Bug has come down with his first cold... congestion, runny nose, dry cough and sneezing. Poor little guy. We had the humidifier on in his room all night but alas he is still congested. Although he may be a bit more fussy (especially when I try to suction out boogies), he appears to feel pretty good! He still wants to play constantly so that is a great sign. I think Mom is more aware of the cold than Brady is. As a side note, it is amazing to me how a baby (at least my baby) can make snot, sneezing and coughing cute! I am pretty sure that no one would want to kiss on me if I woke up with boogers plastered to my face.




















Do I look sick to you???







1 comment:

  1. ...no he doesn't look sick at all...just soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete