Thursday, September 3, 2009

HAPPY 6 MONTHS!!!



I can hardly believe how quickly 6 months has come and gone. At his 6 month check up today, Brady weighed 17.2 lbs and was 27.6 inches long. The Dr. was a bit concerned because although he has gained weight since his last check up, he fell quite a bit in the percentile range for weight. She recommended supplementing the nursing with some cereal mixed with formula. I am not overly concerned because he is extremely active and a happy baby. He is scooting/crawling much quicker and I really have to keep an eye on him because he spots something to put in his mouth and he gets going.

A few things I have learned this past 6 months:
  • Love can be instant and grow deeper than I ever imagined


  • I will worry for the rest of my life


  • Being a mom is hard work...... really hard work


  • I think I might be a pushover


  • I hate tears




1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about the weight thing...both of our kids didn't gain like they should have. Heck the dang doctor we went to guilted us into thinking we were bad parents and starving our kids. With that being said, both of ours were extremely active also. They are both a healthy weight now....Happy 6th month bday Brady!

    ReplyDelete