Saturday, September 12, 2009

Let the Indoctrination begin.....

It is our favorite time of year...College Football Season! Tim and I are obsessed to say the least. Tim prints out the lengthy TV schedule off ESPN.com and I get the chalkboard ready with TCU and Tech's schedules. Poor Brady has heard lengthy football conversations since his time in the womb. In fact his ears are probably still ringing from our reaction to the amazing catch by Crabtree in the final seconds of Tech's win over Texas last season (have to throw that in because it will probably be a while before I get another opportunity). Now I point all of this out to say that I wouldn't be surprised if our strong-willed Brady despises football and chooses to focus on something like playing the piano or violin. Bug we will be proud and support you no matter what you choose to do....but we may miss some Saturday recitals between September and January.




No comments:

Post a Comment